Refunds already?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Refunds already?

I was just talking with my girlfriend, and a couple of her coworkers filed through Turbo Tax, and they are saying they got their refunds. If so, cool, I'll have a bunch of happy clients. We have been telling them 21 days from when the IRS accepts the return, but maybe 14 days.
    If I'm wrong, please correct me, because I don't have the tax knowledge y'all have. Cheers!

admin@badfloridadrivers.com

I had 3 customers who got refunds direct deposited on Feb 1. They were returns filed way early when the testing phase first started as my software was selected for testing. I filled 4 returns together and out of the 4 there were 3 who got their refund on the 1st. Not sure why the 4th one didn't. Still trying to figure that one out. Prior to the 30th, I had about 20 returns accepted but only 3 got their refund.

Comment

I had my own return accepted the 28th, so I should get my DD on Friday.
      If I'm wrong, please correct me, because I don't have the tax knowledge y'all have. Cheers!

Comment

Really no way to predict this year as in the past. IRS not giving a refund schedule as in past years. For 20 years I could predict when someone would get their refund. But no more. After last years disaster I won't begin to try again. Best advice watch www.irs.gov and Where's My Refund. It should give date of expected deposit. But I just checked it few min ago and it's down right now. Lol

Comment

My girlfriend got hers today. I filed hers a day after mine, and mine is still being processed. It might be because my very small refund is entirely EITC.

Comment

Working...
          X