West Virgnia Preparers--Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

West Virgnia Preparers--Help!

I am doing a simple WV return (in NC) never done WV before. Single, no dependants or deductions, just reporting unemployment with no withholdings. IT 140 is all right? Anything special I need to know about?

Just moving back to the top, working on this now, so far only found the ezpass deduction.....maybe another form..............

Comment

Moving back to the top again, think I'm done--but just want to be sure before I call the T/P. Thanks!

Comment

No one's responding to you because..

Good morning:

If you are unfamiliar with a state, why not go to their DOR website and download instructions so you're sure of what you need. Google if you need to. You have to do the research. You could have answered your question by now as no one else will if we feel you are just trying to pass the buck. JMO, of course.

Peachie

Comment

Originally posted by Peachie View Post
          Good morning:

If you are unfamiliar with a state, why not go to their DOR website and download instructions so you're sure of what you need. Google if you need to. You have to do the research. You could have answered your question by now as no one else will if we feel you are just trying to pass the buck. JMO, of course.

Peachie
          I did go to the website and am confident in what's done, just wondered if someone with experience may know something to beware of, like I do with NC. Was not trying to pass the buck, have posted tips for NC with others before!

Comment

Working...
          X