941 Payment for December extended?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

941 Payment for December extended?

Ok, obviously, my research skills have went terribly bad!!! Can NOT find it to be sure, but thinking we have until the 31st this month to pay the 941 deposit amount instead of the 15th, I know state of NC is extended until January 31st to pay, but can't find anything on Federal!! Anyone know?

Moving this to the top, really need to know this for a particular client. Don't want to call IRS, can't find, thought someone may know. Thanks!!!

Comment

Let me ask this way, if they make a deposit on the 15th and I see they owe a little more after all the work that needs to be done before the 31st, can they deposit that then without penalties?

Comment

Originally posted by Super Mom View Post
        Let me ask this way, if they make a deposit on the 15th and I see they owe a little more after all the work that needs to be done before the 31st, can they deposit that then without penalties?
        If it's only a couple of dollar variance, don't worry about it. IRS does have a figure although won't tell us what it is. Any P&I calculated on that threshold or lower just isn't worth the paperwork.
        ChEAr$,
        Harlan Lunsford, EA n LA

Comment

Thanks, if there is any difference, I'm sure it will be small. Just don't have time to do all the work to reconcile everything and be positive by the 15th! I came in the picture late in the year, so there could be mistakes.

Comment

Working...
          X