Readers Choice Awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Readers Choice Awards

TheTaxBook won the 2013 Readers Choice Award - Tax & Accounting Research Systems category in the CPA Practice Advisor.

Technology has changed rather dramatically since we started the Readers Choice Awards seven years ago, and certainly since this publication was initially

Congratulations!! That's a nice Christmas present.

Comment

Congrats on the achievement!!

Comment

Reader Choice

You had my "Readers Choice Award" from the beginning.
        Confucius say:
        He who sits on tack is better off.

Comment

Congratulations. But we knew that!
          Jiggers, EA

Comment

Reasons for It

There are good reasons for it. Research text is different from other types of writing, and calls for clear, concise, and relevant writing in terms of what the reader is looking for.

It helps tremendously if the writer has been in the shoes of the reader before. That way the writer knows exactly what the reader needs to know, and is able to respond in terms of what connects with the reader. I have rather obvious reference to TTB authors who have tax practices of their own, and who many times have been in the same position as one of us who needs a quick and clear answer to a question.

For those of us who have been with the Tax Book from the beginning, it is very special and satisfying to see this staff receive a reward so richly deserved. We are thankful for the body of knowledge you make available to us every year.

Comment

Best Ever

I agree with this reward 100%. I've been getting the book for a few years and don't know what I would do if I stopped. I can't describe how informative it is. It includes everything a preparer would need to know or where to go to get the info. It is fantastic. Those of you that develop this book are the greatest and know your stuff! You can relate to all the preparers due to your experience in the field.
              Happy New Year!!!

Comment

No surprise here!

Of course you won. We all knew you were the best for some time now. Congratulations for a well deserved win.

Comment

Congradulations TAX BOOK, I'm not suprised because I like the TAX BOOK and especially like that it's now integrated with Drake Software.. Shooting straight, what makes the TAX BOOK better than QF? Can someone sum it up in a sentance or 2. I'm under pressure from some peers on this.

Comment

Working...
                  X