NT- Mayan Calendar Question - Need an Answer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT- Mayan Calendar Question - Need an Answer

This Mayan Calendar stuff is so entertaining.
    But I have one question.

If the Maya could see an asteroid heading toward us centuries ago, how is it they failed to see the see the Spanish coming at them?
    Last edited by JohnH; 12-04-2012, 04:27 PM.
    "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Answer

They always watched MSNBC ??

Comment

John,

I found this on Drudge yesterday and thought I'd add to your search. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-21-nears.html

Comment

Sorry, don't have time to read it.
        Too busy trying to figure out whether to buy tickets to Russia or France.

Or maybe just get some fruits & seeds to burn on Dec 21.

Decisions, decisions...
        Last edited by JohnH; 12-08-2012, 05:02 PM.
        "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

Looks like the Maya may have been onto something after all with their apocalyptic warnings. Apparently they knew John Kerry was going to be nominated as Sec of State on this day.

Comment

I just came into the board to see if anyone had seen or heard from you after your hunt for fruits and seeds. John, I am so happy you are OK!

On a similar note, I was talking with my stepson last night and he asked me what that sound was in the background and I told him it was the soothing sound of a beating Mayan drum (not sure of the technical term for it).

Comment

This is how I understand it:

Comment

That's great!
                I saw it on the local TV channel last night and meant to look it up online but got busy.
                Thanks.

Comment

Hillary Clinton- Secretary of State?

Originally posted by JohnH View Post
                  Looks like the Maya may have been onto something after all with their apocalyptic warnings. Apparently they knew John Kerry was going to be nominated as Sec of State on this day.
                  Why isn't Hillary Clinton staying on? Looking for other work?

Comment

Not sure why she's leaving - she can't recall.
                    (Recovering from her Benghazi concussion)
                    Last edited by JohnH; 12-21-2012, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X