Free WebLibrary w/NSA membership.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free WebLibrary w/NSA membership.

National Soceity of Accountants is including a Free WebLibrary with their membership. Anyone a current NSA member and if so, your thoughts on the NSA?

NSA-Free Web Library

I am a member of NSA as well as the ACAT for the ARA credential. I have been a member for over 30 years.

At one time I was very active in NSA, but through the years have found the quality of their policies, programs
    and other features of membership have declined due to the fact that NSA attempts to satisfy multiple (conflicting)
    classes of membership simultaneously. NAEA is the only professional membership organization that is focused SOLELY
    on promoting Enrolled Agents and protecting EA interests.

I personally have not used the NSA free web library so I can't comment on it.

However, NAEA also has a tax library of its own from the NAEA website.

If I'm not mistaken, only a few months ago - you were impressed with NSA due to its
    annual limited free number of tax research questions you were able to obtain compared to NATP.

It seems you look primarily for the free membership services rather than also value the
    other important membership features such as legislative and regulatory protection efforts,
    information services that provide you up-to-date current tax administration policies and tax
    law provisions.
    Uncle Sam, CPA, EA. ARA, NTPI Fellow

Comment

Working...
    X