Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention MN Tax Preparers, Live Tax Seminars Now Available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attention MN Tax Preparers, Live Tax Seminars Now Available!

For those in Minnesota needing CPE, check out the latest update from TheTaxBook.

TheTaxBook is the #1 fast-answer tax publication in America. Our publications provide fast answers to tax questions for tax practitioners!
    Last edited by Brad Imsdahl; 10-18-2012, 11:45 AM.

Brad

This would be very nice in Southern California!
    Dennis

Comment

Tax Book Road Trips?

Originally posted by Brad Imsdahl View Post
      For those in Minnesota needing CPE, check out the latest update from TheTaxBook.

http://www.thetaxbook.com/view_update.asp?1=372
      Does this mean there is a chance next year you guys will be doing a road tour? I'll bet with your following it will be a sellout! I'll help organize one in West Central PA...

Dusty

Comment

Why not setup a Web Seminar and the whole country can log in?

No need to travel, fee can be reasonable due to volumn of participants and very profitable to host.
        Last edited by BOB W; 10-14-2012, 09:31 AM.
        This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Originally posted by BOB W View Post
          Why not setup a Web Seminar and the whole country can log in?
          Webinars may be in the future, as we are looking for new ways to expand our CPE product line. Live seminars are still very popular with practitioners who prefer to obtain CPE by attending in person. Our live seminars are designed to be interactive, with experienced speakers leading group discussions. Audience members are encouraged to relate their real life experiences with the topics under discussion. We feel there is value in this type of live group discussion format.

I have attended seminars in the past where speakers don't like questions from the audience. Those seminars tended to be rather boring, making it hard to stay awake. It is much more interesting when audience members are encouraged to relate their experiences. You are more likely to remember what was discussed when you participate in the discussion.

Comment

While your comments are very true it limits who can attend. Your subscribers are from all over the country and I (they) would like to hear what you have to say and what you feel is important to know. A recording of your scheduled seminar will also work for me.
            Last edited by BOB W; 10-16-2012, 01:08 PM.
            This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Working...
            X