IRS Sample Test for RTRP Study?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IRS Sample Test for RTRP Study?

I have heard of this test but not sure where I can locate it and take it. Any help out there?

I believe Pro Metrics

Originally posted by zeros View Post
    I have heard of this test but not sure where I can locate it and take it. Any help out there?
    I believe Pro Metrics has a practice test you can take. I believe they administer the actual test. Try a search while waiting for other responses.

Dusty

Comment

Lots of helpful information here:

Pre-Test Checklist:
      •Read the Candidate Information Bulletin (pdf)
      •Review the Test Specifications (pdf)
      •Watch the Test Tutorial (be sure to practice navigating the references) ***
      •Watch the "What to expect on test day" video
      •Try the sample test questions (pdf) ***
      •Review the study materials listed below
      •RTRP Test Preparation Courses (NOTE: These are providers that have been approved by the IRS for Continuing Education purposes. There may be other organizations that offer test preparation courses.)

Comment

Prep course and trial test

Originally posted by Dusty2004 View Post
        I believe Pro Metrics has a practice test you can take. I believe they administer the actual test. Try a search while waiting for other responses.

Dusty
        At the risk of stating the somewhat obvious, TTB has a very nice 10 credit hours CPE/CE course ("RTRP Exam Preparation - 2012") available.

As for the Prometric "trial test": Click here ---->>>> https://www.prometric.com/clientfile...rsrp/index.htm

FE

Comment

Fed Duke and Lion:

Thanks for providing the links. Good info.

Dusty

Comment

Working...
          X