RTRP Forms Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RTRP Forms Questions

I purchased a tutor program to prepare for the RTRP test and it has lots of questions regarding the form number to use. I know what forms to use but never memorized the forms. Does the actual test ask you for form numbers??? I'm not talking about 1040, Sch A, B, C, etc but forms for various credits, etc.

Forms

I juest took the Test on Monday Sept 10. Yes it does ask a few questions about which dorm to use. I remember the form for reporting installment paying of balance due. However not as many as I recalled. You can check publ 17 or 1040 instructions to find these. I would study the content arrangementof these tools. You dont have an index to use to find information but must look in the arrangement of these toolls. Dont try to memorize information for this test. Good luck

Comment

Form # on RTRP Test

You are given form 1040 to look at. The form #'s are shown on most all lines of 1040. I think I looked up two form #.

Comment

Well, Did you Pass?

Originally posted by Chief View Post
        I juest took the Test on Monday Sept 10. Yes it does ask a few questions about which dorm to use. I remember the form for reporting installment paying of balance due. However not as many as I recalled. You can check publ 17 or 1040 instructions to find these. I would study the content arrangementof these tools. You dont have an index to use to find information but must look in the arrangement of these toolls. Dont try to memorize information for this test. Good luck
        Did you get a passing grade?

Comment

passing grade

Yes, but they donot tellyou what your score is. I finished early. About pssing the woman said was there ever any question abojut your passing.

Comment

Publication 17?

Did you find it necessary to look up anything in Publication 17?

Comment

Publication 17

was the only tool I looked up information. Just a matter of choice for me. However I dod wish they had a search engine. It was slow for me to find the section that had the information.

Comment

Format of Pub 17?

Originally posted by Chief View Post
                [Publication 17] was the only tool I looked up information. Just a matter of choice for me. However I dod wish they had a search engine. It was slow for me to find the section that had the information.
                Did the available Pub 17 have hot links (in blue, just click on them and you're there) or just plain text where you would then have had to make frequent visits to the Pub 17 index?

Comment

Working...
                X