re: Your firms Customer Support and a message from Drake Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re: Your firms Customer Support and a message from Drake Software

I just returned from Drake tax software's corporate headquarters in Franklin, NC for 3 days of seminars (I am currently switching from Lacerte to Drake). I wanted to share a large plaque on the wall in the hallway connecting the main customer support room and the Sales offices: "IF YOU DON'T TAKE CARE OF OUR CUSTOMERS, SOMEONE ELSE WILL!". I like that attidude. Drake is now up to 34,500 users and 300 employees.

Drake

John,

They seem to practice what they preach. I sure like my dealings with them very much.

D

Comment

Agreed!

Originally posted by John of PA View Post
      I just returned from Drake tax software's corporate headquarters in Franklin, NC for 3 days of seminars (I am currently switching from Lacerte to Drake). I wanted to share a large plaque on the wall in the hallway connecting the main customer support room and the Sales offices: "IF YOU DON'T TAKE CARE OF OUR CUSTOMERS, SOMEONE ELSE WILL!". I like that attidude. Drake is now up to 34,500 users and 300 employees.
      That is very cool.

Originally posted by DTS View Post
      John,

They seem to practice what they preach. I sure like my dealings with them very much.

D
      I agree....I switched to Drake last year after being with one company for over 10 years and although I'm still getting used to the software, I have to say, it was one of the best decisions I've ever made for my practice. The CS has been great.

Comment

Drake customer service

I switched a few years ago. I've usually been able to get help by posting on Drake's forum, but a few times I had to call.
        They will keep working with you until they take care of your problems and they answer the phone immediately.

One thing that is confusing at first is the input screens. The solution is simple: just select "Forms based entry" and find the line on form 1040. Click and it will take you to an input screen for the form, schedule or other input screen you need to enter the information. Even after you are used to the input screens, it helps if you can't remember the form number on which something goes.

Comment

Drake is great !

I have been a Drake customer for over 10 years and would highly recommend them. Their prices are very fair (and one price for everything !) and their customer support is very good. I usually correspond with them via e mail which works great.....Regards, Duane Anderson

Comment

Been a Drake user for about 15 years. Highly recommend them to anyone. Great price, Super customer service.

Comment

Working...
            X