Pennsylvania Preparer - Potential New Client

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pennsylvania Preparer - Potential New Client

A business associate called me this morning to ask if I know anyone in PA willing to complete a return for someone on extension. The taxpayer is a resident of TX who is relocating to PA in the coming weeks, so right now there's just a Fed return to be done. But because of the relocation, it seems that a PA preparer would be the most logical.

If anyone in PA is interested, please PM me your contact info and I'll pass it along to him.
    "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Wherebouts in PA?

I might could recommend someone good.
    ChEAr$,
    Harlan Lunsford, EA n LA

Comment

Tax Returns can be completed very effectively on a Remote basis.

I am an Enrolled Agent with many years of experience handling all types of Returns.

If interested in talking, contact me at rparndt@comcast.net.

Comment

I am in PA

Originally posted by JohnH View Post
        A business associate called me this morning to ask if I know anyone in PA willing to complete a return for someone on extension. The taxpayer is a resident of TX who is relocating to PA in the coming weeks, so right now there's just a Fed return to be done. But because of the relocation, it seems that a PA preparer would be the most logical.

If anyone in PA is interested, please PM me your contact info and I'll pass it along to him.
        If they want someone face to face most likely I am not near them as I live in a rural area. If they want to talk to me I can be reached at jerome . zelt @gmail . com or (814 ) 834- 2696

Dusty

Comment

Thanks for the replies. That post went up in 2012 and the problem was resolved, but I'll keep your contact info on hand if PA ever comes up again.
          "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

Oh - Oh

Originally posted by JohnH View Post
            Thanks for the replies. That post went up in 2012 and the problem was resolved, but I'll keep your contact info on hand if PA ever comes up again.
            *laugh* I did not even look at the date.

Dusty

Comment

Working...
            X