OT: The lighter side of law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OT: The lighter side of law

This isn't tax related, but since there are times when we read court decisions and other legal pleadings, I thought people might enjoy this amicus brief, from the anti-trust case against Apple and several e-book publishers. The brief's author originally submitted 55 pages, but the judge ordered him to cut it down to five. I'm afraid the brief itself is hosted at Scribd, so you'll have to scroll down to read or download it. (And it's technically 8 pages, but that's counting the boilerplate and citations.)
    Last edited by Gary2; 09-07-2012, 08:38 AM.

Might you have a convenient link at hand?
    ChEAr$,
    Harlan Lunsford, EA n LA

Comment

Solution

Originally posted by ChEAr$ View Post
      Might you have a convenient link at hand?
      Click on amicus brief in Gary2's msg and the information will magically appear!

FE

Comment

Originally posted by FEDUKE404 View Post
        Click on amicus brief in Gary2's msg and the information will magically appear!

FE
        Good, good. Now if it had just been underscored I might have figured that out.
        ChEAr$,
        Harlan Lunsford, EA n LA

Comment

Sorry about that.

I'm pretty sure that prior to the forum upgrade several weeks ago, that URLs came out in a distinctive color. That no longer happens, and since I know how to add boldface easily, without looking it up, I chose that. Underlining of links feels dated to me.

I'd prefer that the forum's style sheet automatically colored URLs, but absent that, I'll use blue next time.

Comment

Working...
          X