Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT - Eating the Frog

Just started reading a short book based on a Mark Twain quote:

“Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.”

Some of the author's ideas are good - others are recycled from other time-management gurus.

But I like the basic premise, and in the tax prep & accounting business this just might be good advice.

What do you think - is it a good idea to go ahead and eat the frog first thing in the morning?
    "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

No thanks, John (or Mark)! I'm not a breakfast person, so I have enough problems eating a protein bar first thing in the morning.

Comment

Are there frogs in the zoo?

speaking of which, do you know the difference between a northern zoo and a Southern zoo?

In the latter, along with the description of the animal is a recipe.
      ChEAr$,
      Harlan Lunsford, EA n LA

Comment

The zoo story brings to mind the time I joined PETA. Sent in my dues and everything. Then I got my membership packet and had to resign & request a refund. I still recall how disappointed I was when I found out PETA didn't mean "People Eating Tasty Animals".
        "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

Working...
        X