Are we being used to pass your test?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are we being used to pass your test?

I am curious to know how many of the posts appearing lately are being asked to assist in passing a test.
    Believe nothing you have not personally researched and verified.

If you mean the IRS one, that's proctored, so they could ask questions based on study materials or about questions they weren't sure on (though I would guess there's probably something about not revealing test questions in the agreement when you take the test). You couldn't ask questions while taking the test though - it's not a "do on your own" kind of thing where you can just fill in papers and mail them out. Got to go to proctored test center.

So if we are answering test questions, it's either study questions or after the fact. If some school tax class is giving people a take-home test it's possible, though I'd call that homework rather than a test and it'd be kind of silly to not expect students to use whatever resources they can have. If you didn't want them to, you wouldn't let them take a test home.

Comment

So what's the point of the original question?
      "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

I'd have serious doubts someone asking homework questions would come here.... You have to buy the book to get onto the board so I think that's a virtual no-go.
        Test? I'd say maybe asking for an explanation because the question is horribly confusing. Nothing more.

Comment

I don't really mind people asking about review questions, or even homework, as long as it's a sincere question to help understand and not simply "give me an answer because I don't have time or don't know where to begin."

Comment

ditto

ditto for me too, Gary, good point.. and i look forward to your responses, pleasure to read. thank you

Comment

Working...
            X