STF SuperForm Users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STF SuperForm Users

Has anyone decided to not renew STF Superforms and if so who are you going with. As you may know Bloomberg/BNA just bought out BNA and they will soon be invoiceing for 2013 under Bloomberg's new terms.

CFS has a Forms Library

I get by fine on the forms available in Drake (note that they have non calculating forms for a lot of stuff that isn't in their regular software) but I believe CFS has a Forms Library. The few times I have checked out a BNA product it has been way out of my budget.

Comment

CFS or Tax Tools you can go to their websie and review and even download "demos" Website is http://www.taxtools.com/ (Hopefully TTB or others won't mind that I post this) I receive NO Benefit - just sharing

CFS has a "fill N Print" that I have used for years - I just did not renew as so much is available online (trying to cut some costs) -- There are a lot of forms online as "PDF" fill - in - but maybe won't caluclate

Sandy

Comment

Thank you all. I should be getting the invoice soon from Bloomberg/BNA. If they are raising the price to what I feel is infair, I'm calling CFS. The online stuff scares me. I do use CFS Tax Tools and like it. If anyone knows of any other CDROM forms serives out there let me know. I think I remember reading once that STF makes the forms product for CFS.

Comment

CCH used to have ZillionForms, but I think it's been renamed (maybe IntelliForms) and probably repackaged or even bundled with other products. Worth exploring their web site.

Comment

Working...
          X