Certified QB ProAdvisor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Certified QB ProAdvisor

Just curious how many of you on this board has or is a Certified QB ProAdvisor?

I am, but why do you ask?

Comment

Gretel, do you find it worth it?

Originally posted by Gretel View Post
      I am, but why do you ask?
      Gretel, do you find it a return on your investment money and time? Has new clients told you that it was the "Certified QB ProAdvisor" logo that got them to contact you or one of the reasons to contact you? The bookkeeper that works with me is considering it. Also, are you still a ProSeries user?

Comment

Originally posted by AZ-Tax View Post
        Gretel, do you find it a return on your investment money and time? Has new clients told you that it was the "Certified QB ProAdvisor" logo that got them to contact you or one of the reasons to contact you? The bookkeeper that works with me is considering it. Also, are you still a ProSeries user?
        Return on my investment: Probably not, however, I got a number of engagements through the QB website. Since years, I am the first or second to appear since I am also an advanced ProAdvisor. No clue if that was determinative (being on top) or not. Sometimes I think being an Advanced ProAdvisor rather drives prospective clients away. Most of these engagements were not long term hence my first statement.

I love teaching clients about QuickBooks, I am really foremost a bookkeeper in my heart, and my long experience (30 years) lets me find all kind of creative solutions overcoming limitations of QB.

Yes, I am still a ProSeries user. I thoroughly dislike Intuit but feel between a rock and a hard place. Mostly because of the $$$ involved. I am not making that kind of income and the annual charges from Intuit are not in a good relationship with the income.

Comment

Working...
        X