TPLS RTRP review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TPLS RTRP review

I am taking the test inSept. I have already done a course byNATP and also reviewed Publ 17. Does anyone know anything about the TPLS course available on line. I have been doing tax returns for over 30 years and have a phobia about tests of all kinds.

Soon as you can take it?

What is the wait time from the time you make the appointment to the day of testing?

Comment

Relax

I found the RTRP test to be quite easy. Just answer the ones you know and mark the others to go back to them. Then search through pub 17 on the computer for the answers. I found almost all of the answers I needed in Pub 17. I was worried about thaking a test on a computer as I had never done that before but quite frankly it made taking a test easier, just like doing tax returns on a computer made things easier.

Comment

Wait Time

Originally posted by zeros View Post
        What is the wait time from the time you make the appointment to the day of testing?
        In my case it was July 30 that I made the appointment to take the tet on Sept 10. I chose that date to be sure theconfusion of the Republican National Convention would be over. Once you choose a place for taking the testI think you can pretty well choose the date and time.

Comment

If you are not familiar with Circular 230, you may want to review it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kram BergGold View Post
            I found the RTRP test to be quite easy. Just answer the ones you know and mark the others to go back to them. Then search through pub 17 on the computer for the answers. I found almost all of the answers I needed in Pub 17.
            My experience exactly.

Comment

Don't over study, please.

Originally posted by Chief View Post
              In my case it was July 30 that I made the appointment to take the tet on Sept 10. I chose that date to be sure theconfusion of the Republican National Convention would be over. Once you choose a place for taking the testI think you can pretty well choose the date and time.
              The reviews you have done are probably sufficient. Circular 230-ood suggestion, but it's more common sense things that would apply in any business, so don't go nuts.

Peachie

Comment

Working...
              X