IRS Ack of Transmission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IRS Ack of Transmission

My records indicate efiled return was accepted (acknowledgement received) on 7/19/12. TP trying to get FAFSA info says "they" say it is still not in system. How long does it take? Do they hold this info up if money is owed and not yet paid?

From my experience, IRS seems to be behind in posting information on Client's transcripts.

FAFSA hold up on funds is FAFSA criteria - IRS records are not necessarily updated timely.

Had a similar issue for a Mortgage Loan and the posting of a prior year tax return.

On some clients not related to FAFSA - I am still waiting for postings for 2011 that have not posted.

Sandy

Comment

Originally posted by Burke View Post
      My records indicate efiled return was accepted (acknowledgement received) on 7/19/12. TP trying to get FAFSA info says "they" say it is still not in system. How long does it take? Do they hold this info up if money is owed and not yet paid?
      I've had similar issues as well.....you just recently filed....so give it several more weeks and check eservices....but I don't think having an unpaid liability on the return holds up whether it's officially in the system for others to pull.

Comment

Working...
      X