Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Internal Revenue Code (IRC) for Dummies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Internal Revenue Code (IRC) for Dummies!

I have a little project work among which I need brief descriptions of about sixty (60) of the Internal Revenue Codes. Could anyone refer me to a web or resource materials I can use for ordinary folks? Much appreciate!

Kay EA
    NY

Originally posted by anu31402 View Post
    I have a little project work among which I need brief descriptions of about sixty (60) of the Internal Revenue Codes. Could anyone refer me to a web or resource materials I can use for ordinary folks? Much appreciate!

Kay EA
    NY
    I used to subscribe to the PCC DeskBook for years - as part of this pub you get a Quick Reference Binder that contains valuable checklists, worksheets, elections, and it does have a page that shows all pertinent Revenue Codes which are applicable to both the tax preparer and the taxpayer. I'm certain this is what you are looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by Edward View Post
      I used to subscribe to the PCC DeskBook for years - as part of this pub you get a Quick Reference Binder that contains valuable checklists, worksheets, elections, and it does have a page that shows all pertinent Revenue Codes which are applicable to both the tax preparer and the taxpayer. I'm certain this is what you are looking for.
      What is PCC? Thanks

Comment

PPC/Thomson/Checkpoint/RIA even ThomsonReuters, with mergers & acquisitions one product/company gets folded into another. It's basically one of your large research/specialty software companies for accountants and probably lawyers too. I use the CCH products instead, such as IntelliConnect where you can get the tax code but also explanations (and memos and revenue procedures and the whole ball of wax).

Comment

PPC = Practioners Publication Co (Thompson-Reuters) located in Fort Worth, Texas and web site is ppc.thompsonreuters.com The Quick Reference Binder lists the most important IRC sections for both the tax preparer and the tax payer and I believe that this list would be the better starting point. The list has a breakdown showing IRC SECTION/VIOLATON/DESCRIPTION AND DEFENSE.

Comment

Working...
          X