Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RTRP- Compliance Check?

What is this? Something to be feared?

The IRS checks to see if you've filed all required returns in a timely manner.

Comment

Office Visit?

Would this be a office visit?

Comment

No. YOUR returns. They're checking to see if you've filed your own, your company's returns, income tax returns, payroll tax returns, etc., in a timely manner with the appropriate agencies. They're checking with the IRS, themselves, not you; of course, you'd tell them you filed them! They want to confirm that you've complied with tax laws.

Comment

Zero

What is happening on your RTRP testing? I just finsihed TAX BOOKS review course
          on RTRP testing. I have the final exam to do yet. I hope it helps me. I am 75 years old and my mind just does not retain information very long.

Comment

Practice tests

Originally posted by arlo View Post
            What is happening on your RTRP testing? I just finsihed TAX BOOKS review course
            on RTRP testing. I have the final exam to do yet. I hope it helps me. I am 75 years old and my mind just does not retain information very long.
            I will tell you like my daughter told me... "Mom, do practice tests over and over and over again until you are answering them right and you don't even know why you are answering them right!"

"I am proud to pay taxes in the United States. The only thing is I could be just as proud for half the money." Arthur Godfrey

Comment

Practice Tests

Originally posted by Possi View Post
              I will tell you like my daughter told me... "Mom, do practice tests over and over and over again until you are answering them right and you don't even know why you are answering them right!"

This is the way I learn too. Hopefully that most of the questions on the practice test will be on the real one. I am 74 and probably will retire if I fail the first time. I used the Drake Study Course and now able to pass their practice test with ease (finally). Maybe it'll work out okay.

Comment

Working...
              X