Happy Memorial Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Memorial Day

A Happy Memorial Day to everyone, hope your getting some peaceful weekends after the tax season.

Thanks!

Thanks, John! No beach or lake experiences to share, but assuming I don't roll over a really sharp Dorito in the next hour and 40 minutes, it has been a safe and pain-free weekend. Doesn't get any better than this...
    If you loan someone $20 and never see them again, it was probably worth it.

Comment

With the price of gas now, the beach, lake trip is getting quite expensive, mabye switching to Drake will help.

Comment

Or

Originally posted by John of PA View Post
        With the price of gas now, the beach, lake trip is getting quite expensive, mabye switching to Drake will help.
        Or Doritos.
        If you loan someone $20 and never see them again, it was probably worth it.

Comment

Somehow

I just can't connect the word "happy" with "Memorial Day",
          ifyouknowwhatImean.

signed,
          a vet
          ChEAr$,
          Harlan Lunsford, EA n LA

Comment

I'm happy and thankful that you're here with us. I'm happy and grateful that service people put themselves in harm's was to keep our country free. I'm happy that it's worked so far. I pray for those that lost a part of themselves in service and for those families that lost a family member. Thank you, ChEAr$ and all Vets.

Comment

So as we start our work week, given the sacrifices those have made for us, lets "Make It Matter".(in the words of former President Reagan).

Comment

Working...
              X