Passed RTRP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RTRP study mateials from HRB

Block provided a book free to all their preparers who are not EAs to help them study for the RTRP exam. I haven't seen it as I am an EA and EAs didn't receive a free book. However, it is on sale at Amazon to anyone: Title: "Wiley Registered Tax Return Preparer Exam Review 2012" by The Tax Institute at H&R Block (published Mar 6, 2012) for $36.49. That is cheaper than most materials I have seen. There is also a Kindle version. I know many of you have low opinions of Block but I think their study materials are often pretty decent.

Comment

I have said

Originally posted by origun View Post
      Block provided a book free to all their preparers who are not EAs to help them study for the RTRP exam. I haven't seen it as I am an EA and EAs didn't receive a free book. However, it is on sale at Amazon to anyone: Title: "Wiley Registered Tax Return Preparer Exam Review 2012" by The Tax Institute at H&R Block (published Mar 6, 2012) for $36.49. That is cheaper than most materials I have seen. There is also a Kindle version. I know many of you have low opinions of Block but I think their study materials are often pretty decent.
      this before. Block has an excellent basic class which I took years ago. In my opinion all tax practioners should take that course or one like it.

Comment

I took Block's EA course years ago and passed all four (then) parts on my first try. I took and taught many of their courses. Their texts are usually excellent. Block has a strong interest in having their employees pass the RTRP exam, so I would expect this text to be outstanding.
        Last edited by Lion; 05-25-2012, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X