Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't you wish you could meet "THEY said"!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't you wish you could meet "THEY said"!

Is it just me or have the ubiquitious "they said" been popping up in your conversations with your clients more and more often? One day I would really like to meet "they" in a dark alley!!
    One of my Doctor clients who came in and told me "his doctor friend" tolm him he could do this, I actually asked him: "Dr, would you take surgical advise from your car mechanic?". When he looked offended and siad "Of course not!", my response was, "Then why do you ask a Dr about tax advise???"
    He got that deer in the headlights look.

Kathy

Bunny chasing

"They" have sent me on plenty of bunny chasing jaunts. I am getting more confident, though, and chasing less and less bunnies.
    "I am proud to pay taxes in the United States. The only thing is I could be just as proud for half the money." Arthur Godfrey

Comment

Quite a few people with "They" as their last and/or first name

Quite a few people with "They" as their last and/or first name out there. This was discussed on one of the late night comedy shows making fun of those political pundits using "They said"

Comment

I always tell them "They" can do anything they want until the audit notice comes. Each person needs to do a gut check as to how they will respond when certified mail from the IRS lands on their doorstep.
        In other words, a democratic government is the only one in which those who vote for a tax can escape the obligation to pay it.
        Alexis de Tocqueville

Comment

Working...
        X