Surgent CPE & RTRP Exam Prep in general

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exam Matrix Style is good

I like the RTRP course from Exam Matrix so far... While my long term is an EA I figured my right course would be to focus on the task at hand first and then expand to the EA exam...

I commute 1.5 hrs per day (each way) and that provides me time in the afternoon to take a test while traveling home..

I also have the Gleim EA course (just expired though) -- I may like the Exam Matrix course better -- but I don't think I gave Gleim a fair shake... to be honest...

On another note -- I received an offer for 15 CPE hours from Platinum for an intro price of $15. I couldn't pass that offer up so I bought it almost site unseen. - It's a write-off! Also - re-justifies my Internet use/expense for the off season now as well!!

Here's a blurb form the email I received...
    Please visit our website PlatinumProStudies.com to purchase the 2012 IRS CPE 15 hours – Personal Income Tax Return course.
    Use promo code IRS15 at checkout to receive the 2012 IRS CPE 15 hours - Personal Income Tax Return for 15 dollars.

Good Testing to All!
    Matthew Jones
    Tax Preparation
    Computer Consultant

Tax Season is here!
    Make sure everything is working, extra ink or toner is available, Advil in top drawer!

Comment

Heard recently from a friend who took the exam about a week ago and passed. He said all he did was download and read the Circular 130.

Comment

Working...
      X