Bread and Milk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bread and Milk

With every successive design of the Home Page, the "Customer Area" seems to slip a little further down the page. Couple days ago, I actually had to look for the message board, and had to scroll down to see its link.

The Product Line appears first, and that is probably appropriate, especially for this time of year. All of us will be ordering shortly. But nearly all of us will be accessing the message board as well. Very much like going into a grocery store for bread and milk and having to walk to the back of the store past the other products which almost jump into your shopping cart. Nothing really wrong with it, just a tad inconvenient.

Before anyone construes this as a complaint, remember the message board is furnished free by TMI for our benefit, and we can expect them to put their best imagery into their product line. And for the record, I have become just as endeared to their products as I have the message board.
    Last edited by Golden Rocket; 04-25-2012, 01:38 PM.

You can bookmark this page and bypass all that when you sign on.

Comment

However, as a purchaser of their product, I've had a heck of a time trying to find the Tax Tools part of my subscription, which I don't have bookmarked like I do the messageboard. Actually, until mentioned on here, I didn't even know the worksheets, etc contained therof even existed!

Comment

When you find them, let me know where they are!

Comment

bookmarked

I have this page bookmarked too. I go automatically to the message board. Haven't looked at the home page in quite a while.

Linda, EA

Comment

Me too - Have bookmarked to go straight to the message board!

If you are on the Web CD and signed in - is what you are looking for under "Update" and then "Tools for Tax Pros" then has a drop down list of Worksheets - but you have to have the Web CD for what I am seeing, not sure about if you only subscribe to the Actual Book Material.

Sandy

Comment

Working...
            X