I think they might be my clients!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they might be my clients!!!!!!

Bert & Ethel go to the county fair every year and every year they go over to the helicopter ride and talk to the pilot, and every year Bert says to Ethel “I sure would like to go for a helicopter ride,“ and Ethel always says, “That ride is 50 dollars…and 50 dollars is 50 dollars!”

So finally, when Bert is 80 years old and they are at the ride, he says to her “I’m 80, and if I don’t go for a ride now, I may never get to go,” to which Ethel replies, “Bert, that ride is 50 dollars, and 50 dollars is 50 dollars!

After hearing this all those years, the pilot comes up with a plan. “Tell you what: I’ll take both of you up for a ride for free, but you cant say a word or you have to pay me the 50 dollars.” So they talked about it and said, “OK its a deal.”

Up they go and right away the pilot starts trying to get them to say something. “Nice day, eh?” he says...not a word... “How do you like the ride so far?”...and still not a word. So he thinks, “I’ll do some acrobatics - that will get a response.” So he starts doing swoops and swerves and wild stuff, but still not a word.

Finally he lands and as he turned around to see them, he said, “I was sure I’d get a word out of you with the stunt flying.” He looks and there is Bert, but no Ethel. Bert calmly says, “ Well...I was going to say something when Ethel fell out... but 50 dollars is 50 dollars!
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

My husband

No. That is my husband!!! Really, it is one of my best friend's husband.

I'm still laughing....that is hilarious

Linda, EA

Comment

I think

I think I have a few that would keep quiet, too!

Funny!
      If you loan someone $20 and never see them again, it was probably worth it.

Comment

May I have the name and address of the helicopter pilot?
        "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

Working...
        X