New Wage Statement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Wage Statement

Does anyone know the form that employers need to give to employees stating the rate of pay, hours, and other misc info required by Oboma.
    This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

It's not Obama.
    It's the requirement from the NYS Department of Labor.
    I'm sure if you navigate through their website you'll find the
    form you're looking for.

Here's the link http://labor.ny.gov/formsdocs/wp/ell...lications.shtm
    Last edited by Uncle Sam; 04-18-2012, 02:46 PM.
    Uncle Sam, CPA, EA. ARA, NTPI Fellow

Comment

the form is "LS 56"

Comment

Thanks............
        This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

The Feds must not have thought of it yet

New Yorkers.....what's the story behind this form? I like the part where they accumulate the other languages that they can create forms for.... and that you have to keep it for six years. Good stuff!!!

Comment

Are you mocking us?????????????? ... Don't blame you............

Comment

Originally posted by BOB W View Post
              Are you mocking us?????????????? ... Don't blame you............
              I suppose but only indirectly. My new favorite saying is "You get the government you deserve."...... or something like that.

Comment

Working...
              X