Thanks Guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Guys!

Many of you have already started your after tax season shut down, but I want to TRULY THANK YOU guys for being a part of this forum! I learn something new every year and I really appreciate your thoughtful and thought provoking questions and answers! Even the questions that seemed really "basic" were important even if to just remind me of things I had not thought about? Please continue to post and ENJOY your time off! Wont be long till we get to do it all over again! (yeah?)

Hurricane WV

Luke, at least I'm familiar enough with US 60 to know where it is.

I've been on this forum a long time, and still feel as though I am the recipient of tax knowledge from older and wiser people. (Although they are most likely not "older.")

I think part of the expertise is having enough experience to identify with a question when someone asks it. None of us will experience every conceivable situation, but oftentimes I can identify with a problem when someone posts simply because I've been there before.

Another feature here is you get real world answers, and answers in plain English. Anyone can look up Code and Regs if they know where to look, but too often when I read these I come away even more confused than to begin with.

Luke I will join you in thanking the many people who have helped me along the way.

Comment

Me, too!

I love having all of you in my corner. Thanks for your wisdom and humor. Sure makes my life easier.
      If you loan someone $20 and never see them again, it was probably worth it.

Comment

Thanks

I'll put my thank you in too. I did not realize how long I have been reading and posting on this board. It has made my work so much easier and I have learned so much along the way.

You have all made me laugh sometimes hysterically. I love the sense of humor you all have.Sometimes I will come on just see if there is a good laugh somewhere to take my mind off the problems.

You are all terrific and hope you have a great summer. I'll be around reading and posting right through the year.

Linda, EA

Comment

Thank you all for meeting each day at our virtual water cooler. I appreciate the knowledge, the wisdom, the humor, the willingness to help, and the understanding from those who have been there, done that. Thank you. And, spend the next months in the way you choose.

And, thank you TMI for hosting us.

Comment

Working...
          X