The fat lady has sung. I'm going home.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fat lady has sung. I'm going home.

Hope everyone has had a good tax season. Time for some cold brews.

What's the best part about April 15?

Another statute has run!

Cheers!!!

This fat lady is still singing!

This fat lady hasn't finished singing yet, I'm on until 10p.m. lol,
    And tomorrow we celebrate!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm done for the season, and I hopefully this is my final season. One would think that 7 seasons of being a tax preparer would lead to a decent job. I made a grand total of $3100, compared to over 10 grand a few years ago. My office was slow the last week, though others did pretty good.

BTW, my bosses are great. One is an EA and the owner has 25 years experience.

Take care y'all and thanks for your tax knowledge.

To quote a favorite AC/DC song, Have A Drink On Me.
      If I'm wrong, please correct me, because I don't have the tax knowledge y'all have. Cheers!

admin@badfloridadrivers.com

Comment

The first night in months that I can go to bed by midnight !! After all, I can't efile anything else after midnight. Last pickups today. All extensions efiled and mailed. Waiting on acknowledgements, but CCH says IRS has delays in processing. Only five IRS acks today and no states, so won't relax until I see all accepted. Need to head out to a couple of business clients the next two days; ignored them last week. And fasting for blood work tomorrow to prep for a physical next week. Wonder what my blood work will show after a week or more of too much comfort food and not enough sleep.

Comment

Office closed until Monday.
          Jiggers, EA

Comment

Working...
          X