KEEP YOUR MINDS CLEAR & PENCIL's SHARP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KEEP YOUR MINDS CLEAR & PENCIL's SHARP

There were 2 people haveing a contest, who could chop the most trees down by April 15th. One worked furiously, every day, all day without stopping. The other would stop for a few minutes every half hour. When April 15th came, the person who would stop had cut down more trees. The other person said "I don't understand, I kept working while he did not!" The winner said " The reason I kept stopping was to sharpen my saw blades".

OK got it . . . minds sharp, pencils clear.

Comment

Originally posted by BP.
      OK got it . . . minds sharp, pencils clear.
      And all this time, I have been trying to sharpen my pens!!
      SueBaby

Comment

If you try to sharpen the keys on your keyboard, it might hurt....

Comment

OK, here's what happen

Ok all you heavy weight stars of the tax profession (thanks for the gold stars!), here's what happen. Today I went to Lion's club, (luncheon) which I rarely do during tax season. When I walked in Alan, who probably the most congenial member of the club, said "John!!!!!!!!!!!!...............John???????". I said "I don't know why I'am here, but I know I had to come out for some freash air". Alan proceeded to tell the the story of the wood contest. Ah!!! my blades are sharp now, back to the taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by John of PA
            Ok all you heavy weight stars of the tax profession (thanks for the gold stars!), here's what happen. Today I went to Lion's club, (luncheon) which I rarely do during tax season. When I walked in Alan, who probably the most congenial member of the club, said "John!!!!!!!!!!!!...............John???????". I said "I don't know why I'am here, but I know I had to come out for some freash air". Alan proceeded to tell the the story of the wood contest. Ah!!! my blades are sharp now, back to the taxes.
            John, Thank you for this post. It made me laugh and This makes my mind clear!
            SueBaby

Comment

Laugh

Your welcome SueBaby........now lets see if we can laugh our way, all the way to April 15th.

Comment

Laughing all the way like Santa Claus. I like the story very much. I guess our mind is sharp enough anyway. Just needs a rest every so often during the day and focus on somerhing else. Otherwise it gets foggy. I am taking two looooong breaks every day. So, let the sun shine and laugh and enjoy.

And of course, there is an extension form out there....................
                Last edited by Gretel; 04-05-2006, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Thank God for those 4868's

Yes and Thank God for those extension forms, of which I just filled out my 31st form 4868 for this season.

Comment

Working...
                  X