Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Form 9465 Over $25000

In this announcement:

the IRS announced increased limits for Installment Agreements including Form 9465.

My vendor allows efiling these documents but refuses to allow them with the new limits.

Is anyone using a package that allows efilnig of Form 9465 separate from the return which is not restricting the request to $25,000 and below?

Thanks.
    Doug

Does the IRS allow efiling of it? It's not uncommon for them to change rules etc... as far as what is allowed in general, but they have significant lag on updating the efile portion of their systems.

Comment

Originally posted by dtlee View Post
      In this announcement:

the IRS announced increased limits for Installment Agreements including Form 9465.

My vendor allows efiling these documents but refuses to allow them with the new limits.

Is anyone using a package that allows efilnig of Form 9465 separate from the return which is not restricting the request to $25,000 and below?

Thanks.
      Probably what happened is that IRSI raised that threshold well after the efile specification were put into place hence your and my software is still on the money.
      ChEAr$,
      Harlan Lunsford, EA n LA

Comment

Originally posted by dtlee View Post
        In this announcement:

Thanks.
        The form gets mailed to a separate address. I would pdf the form without figures on it, complete it by hand, make a copy for your file and have the client mail it with their first payment. I don't know if the address for mailing is the same nationwide but for our area it is
        Dept of the Treasury
        Internal Revenue Service
        P O Box 7704\
        San Francisco CA 94120-7704
        Believe nothing you have not personally researched and verified.

Comment

Working...
        X