Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Bart =

I'm done for the year -

I do not recall any postings from Black Bart for a long time !

Does any one know anything ? Good or bad.

Regards = Ricardo

Ricardo

I miss Bart's postings a lot. Best part of the day was when I was reading one.

Comment

That is a very good question. I miss Black Bart too. You made me realize we haven't heard from him. Anyone know how to check on him?

Linda, EA

Comment

Earlier post

This is a link to earlier post on this subject:

Primary Forum for posting questions regarding tax issues. Message Board participants can then respond to your questions. You can also respond to questions posted by others. Please use the Contact Us link above for customer support questions.

LT
        Only in government or politics is a "cut in spending" really an increase. It's just not as much of an increase as they wanted it to be, therefore a "cut".

Comment

Another Victim

Talked to Bart a couple weeks ago, or thereabouts.

Bart had one too many threads where someone insulted him. Another display of a "superiority complex." I'm not going to get into "who" or "what"...

...because this forum cannot purge itself of all human frailties. Sometimes things are said that render the source to be obnoxious, and at other times this could be misinterpreted.

This is going to occasionally happen to all of us -- and unless we feel something is definitely a personal matter, we just need to ignore it and let it go. Many of these things are not intended to be harmful, but can be construed as such if we think about them too long.

I miss having Black Bart as much as anyone. But we are all human beings, after all. If it be true that someone is making fun of you -- just be quiet and move on. If this continues to happen, the other board members will recognize such a person for what (s)he is, and it won't be YOU that looks like the idiot.

Comment

Working...
          X