Simple Payroll yet to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simple Payroll yet to do

I have a simple payroll to do on Monday for a Church that wasn't ready before Friday. I need the one W2 and associated filing so I can do the pastor's return. I don't see why an extension should be necessary but if one is it will be ok by the client. How can I do the very simple payroll?

Busieware is out because I had their software and couldn't get it to work upon installation on Friday and their tech support did not get back to me even though I called before noon.

IRS E Services is out (if they even have this possibility) because they make me change passwords repeatedly.

I've heard that there is a way on the website of the SSA but I'd like to ask if that's an option and how user friendly it is.

If I could get easy to use software I wouldn't be above spending several hundred on it because I want to do more payroll. A pay per return option would be a plus. I'd consider taking the info to a "payroll service". If I buy software I want to buy from a company that's at large as possible so that their tech support does not go bye bye because two people are unavailable.

Thank you for any thoughts.

SSA business services

I file W2's all the time on SSA.gov business services.

I don't do the payroll, but I file the W2's for several household employers, plus W2's for one LLC that I do.

If you have the figures worked out, and all you need is to file the W2's, that is very easy.
    "I am proud to pay taxes in the United States. The only thing is I could be just as proud for half the money." Arthur Godfrey

Comment

Working...
    X