Classy Touch on Pay Stub - NT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classy Touch on Pay Stub - NT

First time I've noticed this on a pay stub - I like it.
    A major airline puts this heading at the top of their employee's direct-deposited pay stubs:

" Deposits made possible by your (company name) customers"

That sure makes it clear exactly where the money is coming from. No the government, not management, not some corporate pot of gold - it's coming from the customers who choose to do business with the employer.

I think it's good to recall that phrase when depositing checks from our customers as well - especially this time of year when a few of them may be getting on our nerves a little.
    "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Originally posted by JohnH View Post
    First time I've noticed this on a pay stub - I like it.
    A major airline puts this heading at the top of their employee's direct-deposited pay stubs:

" Deposits made possible by your (company name) customers"

That sure makes it clear exactly where the money is coming from. No the government, not management, not some corporate pot of gold - it's coming from the customers who choose to do business with the employer.

I think it's good to recall that phrase when depositing checks from our customers as well - especially this time of year when a few of them may be getting on our nerves a little.
    Thank you John for using my favorite term, customer. We sometimes refer to them as clients, a word which denotes their dependence on us. That may be so for tax knowledge and how to and techniques in dealing with tax authorities, but we shouldn't lose site that they are (also) customers who pay our way. God love 'em. I sure do.
    ChEAr$,
    Harlan Lunsford, EA n LA

Comment

Working...
    X