NC Convention - Beanna Whitlock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NC Convention - Beanna Whitlock

I have registered for this. Anyone else going there?

Who?

Who is putting this on?

I'm looking for IRS forum schedule.

Just got NATP's Baltimore invitation for July, but NATP is really expensive compared to IRS forums. Even for members like me...
    "I am proud to pay taxes in the United States. The only thing is I could be just as proud for half the money." Arthur Godfrey

Comment

Possi, it is the CArolina EA's, both North and South CArolina bunch which hold their joint seminar every May. This year in Asheville, near our beautiful Southern mountains.

Gretel, I'll be there. Look for someone wearing lederhosen , white shirt, and hat with a feather. See you on the 7th.

Any others in the Carolinas reading this, consider joining us. JohnH? FedDuke? dyne?
      ChEAr$,
      Harlan Lunsford, EA n LA

Comment

Sc

I might live in VA, but I'm Charleston born and Charleston bred!
        "I am proud to pay taxes in the United States. The only thing is I could be just as proud for half the money." Arthur Godfrey

Comment

Sorry, I can't be there.
          But I will plan to join some meeting or ther other in this area sooner or later, unless I retire.
          "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

Originally posted by Possi View Post
            I might live in VA, but I'm Charleston born and Charleston bred!
            Well, I swan. Me too.

Comment

Asheville meeting

Originally posted by ChEAr$ View Post
              Possi, it is the CArolina EA's, both North and South CArolina bunch which hold their joint seminar every May. This year in Asheville, near our beautiful Southern mountains.

Gretel, I'll be there. Look for someone wearing lederhosen , white shirt, and hat with a feather. See you on the 7th.

Any others in the Carolinas reading this, consider joining us. JohnH? FedDuke? dyne?
              Man - I love the mountains...probably a bit early for the rhododendron.

As for the lederhosen, having spent some pleasant times in Bavaria....well, need I say more? Prost!

Here is the brochure:

FE

Comment

Originally posted by ChEAr$ View Post

I believe it when I see it, Lederhosen in a seminar. Would be fun though. Good, at least one of us TTB friends to meet. Would be nice to be in a small group.

When I lived in VA I once traveled to GA via Blue Ridge Parkway and Asheville. I remember the beautiful mountains but not Asheville. I look forward being there again.

Comment

I love Beanna's seminars. You will all have a great time. Wish I could be there.

I think I will go to NCPE's Serving a Mature Nation seminar in Sarasota, Fl. in July this year.

I'm going to Bryan Gates class in May in Clearwater too.

If I have any money left this year, I might to to Michigan's EA convention in September. I'll have to see what they are about.

Linda, EA

Comment

Working...
                  X