Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah

Originally posted by Possi View Post
    Not so sure it will help your mean streak, not if you are like me. Years ago, I thought I had really bad PMS.
    Had to have surgery, and when the doc ripped the ovaries from my body, I found out it wasn't PMS after all....
    I'm just mean.
    I am pretty sure I'm not even that mean. Just tired of working for everybody.

You, on the other hand...

Interesting surgical method from your doc, there.

"The way to a man's heart is through his stomach," said the worst surgeon ever.
    Last edited by RitaB; 04-05-2012, 03:55 PM.
    If you loan someone $20 and never see them again, it was probably worth it.

Comment

FB'ing it

Originally posted by RitaB View Post

You, on the other hand...

Interesting surgical method from your doc, there.

"The way to a man's heart is thru his stomach," said the worst surgeon ever.
      I am facebooking that quote! LOL
      Thanks for the laughs!
      "I am proud to pay taxes in the United States. The only thing is I could be just as proud for half the money." Arthur Godfrey

Comment

Surgery

Well, the doc removed my prostate and the entry locations are at my belly button and just to the side of it and he was using a robot to assist.

Comment

Are you

Originally posted by okie1tax View Post
          Well, the doc removed my prostate and the entry locations are at my belly button and just to the side of it and he was using a robot to assist.
          Are you still mean?

Comment

Stop It!

I Have Work To Do Here! I Can't See!
            Lol
            :d
            "I am proud to pay taxes in the United States. The only thing is I could be just as proud for half the money." Arthur Godfrey

Comment

Stop yelling

Originally posted by Possi View Post
              I Have Work To Do Here! I Can't See!
              Lol
              :d
              Stop yelling at me! You ARE mean. Sniff. Sniff.

OK, seriously, if I had three wishes I would have more money and be going to some client funerals. Lordy, I am tired of the idiocy.

Last girl wrote on the outside of an envelope "Explain?" (It was a printout from a bank, no clues as to what it was, trust me.)

I call her, "I think you were going to explain this document to me."

Girl: "Oh, no, I was hoping you would know what it is."

Comment

Originally posted by RitaB View Post
                Who are you working for?? I mean, what has EIC to do with that?

Comment

Working...
                X