Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post Spoof

Since everyone is in a jovial mood:

This is a total spoof – no poster was injured in the writing of this post. It is a JOKE.
    The question is not important – just picked something to use.

Question by OP: Taxpayer is subcontracting out his cleaning job to another person at times. The taxpayer is receiving a W-2 for the cleaning of a building. How do I show the sub-contracted job on his return?

Replies:
    • How old is the taxpayer? What is his education? How much money does he make? You have to give more details to post here before I even think about replying to your question.

• I would kick him out of the office. He’s trying to scam the system.

• You have to go with your instincts and basic philosophy of life to discern whether you should do anything for him.

• How long have you been doing taxes? There are some good courses out there that will train you for these types of returns.

OP: Do you think it should go on a 2106?

Replies:

• Just read TTB Section 1 through 36 and it’ll clearly tell you what to do.

• I would turn him into the department of labor for his state.

• Is he registered? Do the jobs require certification? Is he bonded?

OP: So you think a 2106 won’t work?

Replies:

• I am concerned for him -this poor man must be ill to not be able to work.

• OP said “how do I show it”. There is no requirement to show anything. I would give just the information required. What is with showing everything to the powers-that-be?

• Tell him to ask his barber for what to do because he is going to get a haircut if he uses 2106. (Haircut – get it? ...)
    JG

I hope that you have a good attorney since you will probably be sued for plagarism.
    Only in government or politics is a "cut in spending" really an increase. It's just not as much of an increase as they wanted it to be, therefore a "cut".

Comment

Love it

Originally posted by JG EA View Post
      Since everyone is in a jovial mood:

This is a total spoof – no poster was injured in the writing of this post. It is a JOKE.
      The question is not important – just picked something to use.
      Good one. I am frequently surprised at the things we read into questions and the "help" we provide instead of just answering the quesion, or listening to the vent.

That said, yeah, go with 2106. Enjoy your haircut, suckah.
      If you loan someone $20 and never see them again, it was probably worth it.

Comment

What else would the barber call the 2106 adjustment?
        OF COURSE it's a haircut.

After all, we would never use the word "SHAVE, CLIP, or WASH" in a tax office wihtout first getting the barber's permission, would we? Gotta keep the parlance straight, you know.
        Last edited by JohnH; 03-28-2012, 12:00 PM.
        "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

Working...
        X