Bad Question of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Question of the Day

I call the gal from the "People and Their Investments" thread to ask her if she had any Child Care Expenses.

Gal: "No. How are we looking so far?"

Me: "So far, I have entered your mortgage interest expense. Looks good."
    If you loan someone $20 and never see them again, it was probably worth it.

Client who stayed and stayed and stayed. Then I set a date for his return to be ready a couple of weeks down the road. He then called the next day and stayed on the phone a really long time reading off some more expenses he found - read them very slowly and back tracked a lot. He then called the next day to say he knew the return wouldn't be ready yet, but wanted to know how much he'd owe to get the money from the bank. Some people love to be connected to the happening place and a tax office is where it is happening.
    JG

Comment

Oh, it's happening all right

And the next person who walks in here and says, "I'll bet you are getting busy, huh?" is going to leave here on a stretcher.
      If you loan someone $20 and never see them again, it was probably worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by RitaB View Post
        And the next person who walks in here and says, "I'll bet you are getting busy, huh?" is going to leave here on a stretcher.
        Best laugh of the week.
        JG

Comment

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Comment

Actually, my best interaction with a client so far was a young resident at a hospital who had just come off a 30 hour shift. She was my first appointment of the day, and I had been up until 4am the night before.

We both had the same glazy eye look, and the pauses between words were longer than what we actually spoke. I said, 'finally, someone who understands my state of mind!'

Comment

Working...
            X