RTRP Exam - Fast Foward Academy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RTRP Exam - Fast Foward Academy?

I have been getting emails from this company regarding the exam required for Registered Tax Return Preparers. Anybody used them? What's the best plan out there for getting the license?

Free questions

Originally posted by zeros View Post
    I have been getting emails from this company regarding the exam required for Registered Tax Return Preparers. Anybody used them? What's the best plan out there for getting the license?
    I went through their free questions. Helped me get used to tricky questions - questions you have to be careful how you read them. I then marked areas where I needed some further review.

I would also recommend reading CIR 230 first if you have not done so. There were a lot of question on the test from there.

Dusty

Comment

APlusCPE

I have a colleague who purchased an online preparation program from APlusCPE, and it looks very good.

The cost is only 69.99 for a single-user license, which is good for 12 months.

The program has the following components:

(a) 18 chapters of interactive online study
      (b) a practice RTRP exam that contains 120 questions
      (c) an online course exam through which you can earn 10 hours of continuing education credit

You can take the practice exam as many times as you want. The questions change each time you take the practice exam. Yes, there is a finite number of questions, so eventually they will start repeating. No, I don't know how many there are. But I've played around with it a bit, and my guess is that the database has enough questions for at least three different versions of the practice exam.

Here's a link to a screenshot of the table of contents:

The website is www.apluscpe.com

I think getting the interactive study, the practice exam, and 10 hours of CPE all for 69.99 is a great deal.

BMK
      Last edited by Koss; 03-09-2012, 02:01 PM.
      Burton M. Koss
      koss@usakoss.net

Comment

Working...
      X