Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What tax software did you use this year & opinions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drake

Cheap and easy to use. I've been impressed with the evolution of how Drake handles business returns. Better every year, but not perfect. If you switch from Lacerte to Drake you had better know what that return is supposed to look like because Drake is not as "friendly" as Lacerte by any means....but it is about $4k cheaper. I think Drake's customer service is absolutely outstanding.

Comment

Tax Slayer is 825 if you buy now til about first of May, after that it goes up. I always renew early to save.

Comment

Oh, yes, and I should have said Tax Slayer has unlimited E-filing and all states for the $825. All Business forms too. They also give you free Tax Book thru their software, this is new as of this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonnie View Post
          Oh, yes, and I should have said Tax Slayer has unlimited E-filing and all states for the $825. All Business forms too. They also give you free Tax Book thru their software, this is new as of this year.
          Every year i buy The Tax Book Deluxe and States book... Would the book on thru the software be a good substitute for the real book? Does it include the state stuff too?

Thanks!

Chris

Comment

Working...
          X