Clear All

RTRP results??

Anyone got thier results yet?

Chris

No...tested 14 Dec.

Comment

No

Tested Dec 15th.
      "I am proud to pay taxes in the United States. The only thing is I could be just as proud for half the money." Arthur Godfrey

Comment

Didn't they say it will be March before any results are available?

Comment

Waiting for my EA certificate.....

I know wait 60 days and its been a little over 30 days but I was curious. I called today and the mail box is full. Oh well. Gretel, I thought you had an EA?

Comment

You are right, AZ, I am an EA. However, I got curious in this test and am still debating on taking it later on in the year. I also was curious on when actually there are legitimate RTRP's.

Comment

I too am debating taking the RTRP later this year

Originally posted by Gretel View Post
              You are right, AZ, I am an EA. However, I got curious in this test and am still debating on taking it later on in the year. I also was curious on when actually there are legitimate RTRP's.
              but I have one main question. Will the EA continuing ed also count for the RTRP continuing ed?

Comment

I don't know and I don't think anyone does. As far as I know they don't even know what is accepted for a RTRP and consider to drop the CPE requirement for them somewhat.

Comment

Where are tests?

I am also an EA and thinking about taking the test. Because I don't do many returns and only do 1040 returns I figure a RTRP may be just as good. I also have never run into any audits to worry about.
                  Is there a place where I can check out dates/places for future testing?

Comment

Originally posted by ruthc View Post
                    Is there a place where I can check out dates/places for future testing?
                    IRS webpage for RTRP Test Locations:

Comment

Working...
                    X