Most states NOT 100% setup to E-File? AZ-8453

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most states NOT 100% setup to E-File? AZ-8453

Just got off the phone with ProSeries support. They tell me AZ is dragging to go 100% efile therefore the Fed and AZ will be efiled separately vs. together like it was for TY 2010. So rather then form AZ-8879 generating, AZ-8453 generated. Towards the bottom, part IV (ERO use only), my form prefilled with my firm and my info but below in "Paid Preparer's Use Only", it did not prefill. ProSeries told me that it will not prefill nor is this section required to completed.

Is this correct?

I have been e-filing. My program, Drake, has been printing out the Arizona 8879's OK. I have had no problems, everything is working the same as last year. I am aware that AZ is no longer a piggy-back return, but I have noticed nothing different from last year, except that my AZ Ack's are coming through faster.

Comment

Pro Series

I have a VA resident with a NY tax credit. Pro Series message says can't efile due to the credit from NY to VA per VA rules . I emailed VA and they said they don't have a problem with it being efiled. So I will try to efile it next week when I get the signature pages. Pro Series gives many such erroneous messages, For years Pro Series has said can't efile a NJ NR return with non NJ partnership income on Federal. I tried efiling them and it worked and ahve continued efiling them with no problems.

Comment

Working...
      X