X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Instant Tax Service

tax prep service....hmmmmm

Video

Washington, D.C. news, weather, traffic and sports from FOX 5, serving the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia. Watch breaking news live or see the latest videos from programs like Good Day DC.

Instant Tax

The next night there was almost a riot as people came to pick up checks plus the checks they printed were not cashiers checks.No one would cash them even PNC the bank they are written on.We lost about 20 returns to them and refused to cash the checks.We are also a check cashing establishment as of this time the checks must be deposited.The problem is most of these people have no checking accounts.I have turned them in the last 3 years for doing returns with pay stubs.IRS has never responded to me.

Comment

Not surprising

Originally posted by MLINDER42 View Post
      The next night there was almost a riot as people came to pick up checks plus the checks they printed were not cashiers checks.No one would cash them even PNC the bank they are written on.We lost about 20 returns to them and refused to cash the checks.We are also a check cashing establishment as of this time the checks must be deposited.The problem is most of these people have no checking accounts.I have turned them in the last 3 years for doing returns with pay stubs.IRS has never responded to me.
      After all the IRS says they are over worked.

It seems to me the whole system is starting to cave.

Comment

Well the name of the Company should send up "Red Flags" alone!

Sandy

Comment

Originally posted by MLINDER42 View Post
          IRS has never responded to me.
          Weren't you singled out for an EIC audit? I'd call that a response

Comment

It took our state Revenue Dept to catch a thief

Seems like it takes a long time for the authorities to catch up to them.
            "A man that holds a cat by the tail learns something he can learn no other way." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
            X