NT just sharing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT just sharing

..I started my day crying this morning. Late yesterday I learned that a fellow tax preparer friend with a huge tax office was big in the news. Someone had texted one of their employees that someone had put meth in their coffee they offer to the public. That suspected someone is the owner's son who was arrested (he didn't work there any more at this point in time. All employees had to go to a blood test plus the public was urged to do the same thing if they drank that coffee.

This is so devastating on several levels. What really horrifies me are the comments of others as though the owner is not devastated already. In a blink of an eye our whole world can change dramatically. She is close to retirement and worked very hard since decades. Please join me in prayers and kind thoughts.

You got it

Originally posted by Gretel View Post
    ... Please join me in prayers and kind thoughts.
    Count me in! Unbelievable!
    If you loan someone $20 and never see them again, it was probably worth it.

Comment

I'll do my part! I sure would hate that being done to me. I'll bet that clown had a nice laugh at others' expense.
      D

Comment

Of course =

In my thoughts and prayers =

Regards = Ricardo

Comment

Prayers being said.

Trust all will work out for her.

Comment

Lady is in my prayers too

I hope there can be criminal and civil consequences for the person who started the rumor.

Comment

There are laws against libel and slander.

Comment

News report

This one appears legit -

Comment

Our newspaper

Thanks for everyone who joined me in prayers, if you posted or not. This is the link to our official newspaper for anyone interested in the update I just found.

Comment

I feel so bad for this businesswoman having to deal with this. My thoughts and prayers will be with her and the other victims.

Comment

Working...
                    X