Signature for 1065

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signature for 1065

GP for partnership A is partnership B. John is the GP for partnership B. Can John sign Partnership A's 1065? What exact word should he sign?
    Thanks

Signer..

.. would be John in all cases. If you want he can use TMP ( Tax Matters Partner) next to his name.
    This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

But the signature line says by general partner. Since John is not the partner in Partnership A, how can he sign?

Comment

Partnership

Who are the other partners in "A"?
        This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

The other partner is a limited partner and they do not want his signature. John would be the person preferred to sign. But is there any special word he need to put beside his signature .......?

Comment

Tmp...

John is the only available TMP so he would sign as TMP.

Comment

Who's on first?

Comment

Working...
              X