New printer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New printer

Need to replace printer. I would like 2 sided duplex, reducing, print,copy,fax, document feeder. My Kyocera does what I like but continues to shade the copies and I can't find a repair person. Any suggestions.

Whatever features you get, recommend a laserjet printer.

Comment

Hp

I've had great luck with HP printers, including my all-in-one. It's a few years old, so a newer model would exist, but mine is HP OfficeJet Pro L7780 All-In-One. Hard to tell the difference in print quality between that and my big HP Color LaserJet. Has all your specs plus color and a flat screen as well as a document feeder (for books or oversized items) and card readers for scanning to a flash or reading your camera memory card.

Comment

I love my HP printers. Latest is P4015n and it prints only in black. I got tired of replacing the ink for color all the time. I have no need for color. They have gone down in price. I always get the extra tray. Mine holds 2100 sheets and prints way fast. I deal directly with HP.

Too bad you are not local or I would offer my HP4200 with two extra trays. Right now I am keeping it as a backup for when the current one in service needs maintenance. By the way HP has both inhouse service and replacement warranties.
        Believe nothing you have not personally researched and verified.

Comment

Working...
        X