Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tax Slayer Pro software again

Greetings:

I did not post when this topic came up earlier because of lack of time. I have used Tax Slayer Pro software for two years. In my opinion it is a superior tax software product. The support line and its staff are excellent and stay with you until you solve any problem you have, whether it's software related or tax related. This is a menu based software but offers a view option so you can see how a return is being done as well as print various completed forms

The fact that it is a one product one price gives you all you need without any surprises. I've used the bookkeeping program for an Scorp and far my own business. Its short comings have been my lack of knowledge. It does print W2's 1099's but you must ask the help staff to guide you. The help staff seemed trained in all of its products. The depreciation module in the bookkeeping program is wonderful for establishing and maintaining a depreciation chart for your clients' capital assets.

The staff at TS are tax preparers who work in the field so they are knowledgable about the problems that preparers face. Last year I made the suggestion that the form for foreign taxes paid be incorporated so that it was incorporated into the return after you entered the information. This year that suggestion was incorporated into the 2005 software.

Get a demo and I think you will be impressed with this program. .

Originally posted by Chief
    Greetings:

I did not post when this topic came up earlier because of lack of time. I have used Tax Slayer Pro software for two years. In my opinion it is a superior tax software product. The support line and its staff are excellent and stay with you until you solve any problem you have, whether it's software related or tax related. This is a menu based software but offers a view option so you can see how a return is being done as well as print various completed forms

The fact that it is a one product one price gives you all you need without any surprises. I've used the bookkeeping program for an Scorp and far my own business. Its short comings have been my lack of knowledge. It does print W2's 1099's but you must ask the help staff to guide you. The help staff seemed trained in all of its products. The depreciation module in the bookkeeping program is wonderful for establishing and maintaining a depreciation chart for your clients' capital assets.

The staff at TS are tax preparers who work in the field so they are knowledgable about the problems that preparers face. Last year I made the suggestion that the form for foreign taxes paid be incorporated so that it was incorporated into the return after you entered the information. This year that suggestion was incorporated into the 2005 software.

Get a demo and I think you will be impressed with this program. .

Hey Chief,
    I just got the demo but no time to look at it.Is there a deadline to purchase to get the price break?
    Everybody should pay his income tax with a smile. I tried it, but they wanted cash

Comment

Deadline before price increase

Brian:

That price is good through June 30, 2006.

Rememb er when you evaluate the software that it's design for a menu approach to preparing a return. After entering basic information, use the menu to the left of the screen.

Comment

Working...
      X