We are the keepers of all knowledge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are the keepers of all knowledge

Client called. Spoke with one of my co-workers. Wanted to know what email address she had given us. Then asked what her password is.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Knowledge

I think I know more about some of my clients, than I care to Know

Sandy

Comment

I had one call me about a scam he was nearly involved in. He got a phone call saying he was owed a very large refund from the IRS. It is a long story but in the end he asked them about sending the check. They would only send the check if he would send $200 or some odd amount through western union. He ended up calling 911... yeah I know. Reported to the police. Police said they would investigate.

He then calls me to ask if he should have went ahead and sent the money to them. I was like "No!". I told him it was a scam. The IRS would have just sent the refund. The IRS never calls saying such or asking for SS#, etc.

He then called back later to give me an update. I don't want to be mean but.... I really did not care

Comment

Gossip

Chatty Cathy dropped off her employer's payroll info for me to do the reports. Informed me that boss's New High Falutin Wife was taking over the office. Said NHFW is a know-it-all and will never get it right. Said NHFW was pregnant and they JUST got married in July!

Ok, I really MAY know more than she does about a couple of things.
        If you loan someone $20 and never see them again, it was probably worth it.

Comment

Working...
        X