W-2 Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

W-2 Software

Is there any software that automatically populates a w-2. I know many programs do this but I just want something really simple. I know all of the totals becasue I track them in excel. I was hoping to be ale to put in totals and it generate a w-2. Anything out there like this?

Check this out

Comment

bump

I wanted to get this closer to the top.

Comment

Instead of using Excel, use CFS Payroll.

You enter each check, just like you are doing with Excel, but then the software will transfer to the quarterly 941, quarterly state form, 940, and W-2.

Great easy program to use.
        Jiggers, EA

Comment

Payroll Program

I must concur with Jiggers - I've been using CFS Payroll for years - an excellent after-the-fact payroll program - can even e-file W-2s, 1099s from the program if you wish.
          It's about 150 per year.
          Uncle Sam, CPA, EA. ARA, NTPI Fellow

Comment

W-2 Software

Check out Medlin Accounting - they have regular and after the fact payroll.
            Only $55. a year! www.medlin.com

Joan
            Last edited by jeinal; 01-07-2012, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Thanks

I really wanted something that would just populate the w-2s, since I already have the totals in excel. I didn't want to have to put in every check.

Comment

SSA Filing

You can file your federal W-2 on the SSA website. After you enter in all the numbers it will electronically file it with the SSA and give you a PDF printoff with multiple copies of the W-2 with instructions to send to the employee.
                Michael

Comment

Originally posted by RNuse09 View Post
                  I really wanted something that would just populate the w-2s, since I already have the totals in excel. I didn't want to have to put in every check.
                  With CFS Payroll, instead of entering each check, you can print W-2's with just totals. Is that what you are looking for?

Then you don't have to enter everything into Excel.
                  Jiggers, EA

Comment

laserlink

We have used laserlink for several years for all our after the fact payrolls that are not in QuickBooks and most of our 1099s. works very well.
                    AJ, EA

Comment

Turbo Tax has a program for W-2 and 1099 and they file the forms. It works with PROSERIES
                      Believe nothing you have not personally researched and verified.

Comment

Working...
                      X