1099-envelopes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1099-envelopes

I try not to do to many envelopes, and I really try not to have to mail them but I have a few spoiled customers who want everything done. Where do you order your envelopes from? They seem ludicrously expensive to me, at least for small quantities (when shipping is factored in).

The 3-up 1099 form doesn't change size form year to year does it? I could order a big box and be done with it for a few years couldn't I?

Print management partners

Originally posted by equinecpa View Post
    I try not to do to many envelopes, and I really try not to have to mail them but I have a few spoiled customers who want everything done. Where do you order your envelopes from? They seem ludicrously expensive to me, at least for small quantities (when shipping is factored in).

The 3-up 1099 form doesn't change size form year to year does it? I could order a big box and be done with it for a few years couldn't I?
    800-545-0792

Comment

1099 Forms

My 1099 Forms are a 2-up, so take a larger envelope.
      Purchased thru www.TaxCalcUSA.com - ask for Paul
      When I ordered they had a 30% discount - pre-season.

Sandy

Comment

Envelopes

I believe that Office Depot has them also.

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck View Post
          I believe that Office Depot has them also.
          Looked at all of the options this year. The cheapest, and free shipping, was JDB Forms, www.jdbbusinesssolutions.com

Very, very happy. Much cheaper than Nelco, Greatlakes or the office stores.

Maribeth

Comment

Check this out

Comment

Got some at Tenez again this year. I then went to my storage area and found probably over a hundred envelopes for 1099s. The self sealing ones and the glue had dried out. Got to keep on top that. The envelopes are expensive.

Comment

Working...
              X